All good things must come to an end. Our vacation is over. Sigh. We are traveling today, driving back home from our family’s house on the Virginia coast. It was a great trip and we are sad to see it end. Our weekend will be filled with getting back to life at normal and getting ready to go back to work on Monday. (Boo!)
- Running. Errands, that is. Getting back from vacation means getting everything back in order. We have to pick up Lucy from the vet. Return the minivan (loved that thing!). Restock at the grocery store. Do laundry. You know the drill. None of it is fun. All of it is necessary.
- Running. Miles, this time. I ran twice while in Virginia. (Yay, me!) So I pledge to keep it going. I went three miles Monday and Thursday this past week. I plan to do at least four miles Saturday morning. Excited to get back to my old running trail.
- Grandma is here! In all of the excitement to leave for vacation, I forgot to mention my mom is staying with us for most of July. She drove from Ohio to Tennessee late last week and traveled with us to my sister’s house in Virginia. She’s coming back with us to Nashville where she will stay and visit for the next few weeks. (Did you get all that? Complicated, I know!)
- “Best Day of My Life” American Authors
- “Crazy Train” Ozzy Osbourne
- “I Want You to Want Me” Cheap Trick
- “I Gotta Feeling” Black Eyed Peas
- “Happy” Pharrell Williams
What’s on your weekend playlist? Share you plans and your music with me in the comments below.