TGIF! This week has flown by. And it’s October, y’all! Time to deck the halls with our Halloween and fall decor. It’s also going to be a busy weekend, as we leave for our fall break trip to Walt Disney World on Tuesday! Look for lots of posts about our trip in the coming days and weeks. Oh, and I have a 10 mile run on Saturday. Which is going to be interesting since I skipped my long run last week. It may seem like I am rambling, but actually I am setting up my Friday Five topic: favorite fitness (and Disney) bloggers. Yes, that is a thing. Women (and probably some men, too) who love to run, but probably love Disney a little more. I fall into that category. Once again, I am linking up with Eat Pray Run DC, You Signed Up For What?, and Mar on the Run. Check out their top five blogger lists for some more fun reading. Here are my top five:
- My No-Guilt Life I want to be like Patty when I grow up. No, seriously. She is a great writer and a real expert on all things Disney. I read her blog regularly for my Disney fix. She has plenty of running tips, too. And her runDisney costumes? Well, they rock.
- Run the Great Wide Somewhere I feel like I have a lot in common with this blogger. I discovered April’s blog earlier this year and enjoy her posts about running, family, Disney and traveling. The same topics I try to cover in my blog.
- MCM Mama Runs Erika doesn’t blog about Disney. But she does write quite often about her love of craft beer. Another topic of great interest in my household. And this woman runs a lot of races. She just completed six half marathons in six days! Crazy, right? That’s why I enjoy reading her posts!
- Fairytales and Fitness The title of this blog says it all. Disney. Running. It gets right to the point. This blog is written by two women, Lacey and Meranda, and it’s full of posts and advice about, well, Disney and running. Check it out!
- Fit Disney Mom This blog is just fun to read. It is written by Kimberly, a young mom and self-proclaimed Disney geek. I love to experience the magic of Disney through the eyes of other people, and this blog does just that. And she runs some fun races, too.
So there you have it. Who knew there were so many Disney running bloggers out there? But there are many, many more blogs I follow, too. Which blogs do you read on a regular basis? Let me know in the comments below.